🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Share an agency website link in poroposal
Page options
iqbalse
Community Member

Share an agency website link in poroposal

Hi, i am new to upwork and want to know that if it is against upwork TOS or not.

I am a full stack web developer and have my own agency outside of upwork.

As a freelancer can i share my agency website's link in the proposal ?

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share the link to your agency's website as long as it's for the purpose of highlighting your past work and skills.

Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. Please check this page for more information.

Additionally, please note that your freelancer profile should describe skills and services you offer as an independent freelancer and not as an agency or a team. If you're interested in starting an agency on Upwork, check out these articles.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, you can share the link to your agency's website as long as it's for the purpose of highlighting your past work and skills.

Portfolios are an important part of a freelancer’s bidding process to show off their past work and their potential to complete a future project. That is why we are not prohibiting the sharing of external links to personal portfolios or other websites that provide examples of past work. We recognize that some of these links might include contact information and ways to identify and contact you outside of the Upwork platform. When you share these outside links, please remind potential clients to only communicate with you through Upwork until a contract is in place. Please check this page for more information.

Additionally, please note that your freelancer profile should describe skills and services you offer as an independent freelancer and not as an agency or a team. If you're interested in starting an agency on Upwork, check out these articles.

~ Nikola
Upwork
iqbalse
Community Member

Thank you Nikola for your quick and detailed answer. It helps me.

Thanks again.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths