🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Share my Skype and email id with client
Page options
c_chaudhuri
Community Member

Share my Skype and email id with client

Hi,

I had a call with my client today via Upwork's messenger. Unfortunately, my client was unable to hear me. So he suggested communicating via Skype and has requested for my Skype ID. He would also require my email id as he will provide me with access to his backend platform and my login credentials will be shared with me via email. 

Please confirm if I can share my Skype and email id with the client.

Regards,

Chandana

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chandana,

We do recommend to keep your communication on Upwork, but communicating outside of Upwork is not a violation. Offering or accepting to get paid outside of Upwork is a violation on our TOS.

I can advise you to check out this thread where you can find all of the information needed about getting started here. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chandana,

We do recommend to keep your communication on Upwork, but communicating outside of Upwork is not a violation. Offering or accepting to get paid outside of Upwork is a violation on our TOS.

I can advise you to check out this thread where you can find all of the information needed about getting started here. 

~ Goran
Upwork
roshey
Community Member

hello,

Just want to know if i can share me skype and email with client if needed...

kindly confirm...

Hi Vineet,

Thanks for your message. As what Goran advised below, communicating outside Upwork is okay. Please be advised offering or accepting to get paid outside of Upwork is a violation on our TOS.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths