Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your onboarding experience

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
161 of 170

Hi Chirag,

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola

Untitled
78e3f51e
Chirag P Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
162 of 170
Thank you for your email 😊
almuralmur
Al M Member Since: Mar 29, 2021
163 of 170

Hi, I don't know if you can help, I just can not see how to hire a translator!
I want to use you but I find the site very inaccesable and the 'bot' is useless!
Thanks Al

78e3f51e
Chirag P Member Since: Apr 15, 2020
164 of 170
Means you can't hire a translator on Upwork ?
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
165 of 170

Hi Al,

In order to hire a freelancer, you need to post a job and invite the freelancers to apply or review the already submitted proposals.

To start as a client, I suggest checking out this help article. You can also learn more about the trends and best practices and get tips on making your project a success by visiting our Hiring Headquarters. Please note that there are two types of contracts, Fixed-Price, and Hourly contract and you can check their differences in this help article. You can also read about the valuable perk of payment protection we offer clients for Fixed-Priced and Hourly contracts.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
ismailbd1
Ismail H Member Since: May 27, 2019
166 of 170

exactly

fredrick44
Fredrick W Member Since: Apr 13, 2021
167 of 170

Hello Mike J. I am new to up work, I joined 3 days ago, but I haven't submitted any proposal yet, it is not that I don't know, I know how to do that, but the issue is, I cannot see the name of the client, and when I was joining I was told that, If I want to submit a proposal, I must include the name of the client.

Where do I see the name of the Client?

5fc8f608
Ahmad S Member Since: Mar 27, 2021
168 of 170

I don't have the best experience yet because I just purchased Freelancer plus and was not been able to see bids.
why is that?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
169 of 170

Hi Ahmad,

I checked and was able to see the bid range below the job post activity. Please keep in mind that when there are less than 5 proposals on a job post there may not be enough information for the bid range to appear.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
janegriggs
Jane P Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
170 of 170

Hi Mike,

When I was trying to add my education, the box would not recognize my entry.  When prompted to add it any way, it would not retain my text.  There seems to be no way for me to proceed with my account being verified.

Im sure there is a work around, I just cant seem to find it.

many thanks 

Jane 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS