Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your onboarding experience

mohsin-khann
Mohsin R Member Since: May 1, 2019
41 of 172

Hello, Mike

First you need to be logged into your client account as well as a freelancer account. In order to be able to view proposals that are sent to your job by freelancers. It doesn't look like the account you're currently logged into and used to publish this post is the correct one.

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
Mike J Upwork Staff Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
42 of 172

Hi Mohsin,

You do not need a freelancer account in order to post jobs or view the proposals. This is all done from the client context. Are you able to elaborate on the issue you faced?

Best,
Mike J. | Jr. Program Manager, Talent Success
fdff97aa
Claribeth G Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
43 of 172
I had issues with my name. I used my nickname when setting up my profile and now I am having problems with my bank details not mismatching with my profile name. I hope there is a prompt or a reminder at the start to use real name instead of any nickname? Not sure if I missed it. Hope this helps.
michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
44 of 172

Hi Yvette,

It is listed in the Terms of Service that you must use your real, legal name.

Best,
falak_zainab
Zainab F Member Since: Sep 2, 2020
45 of 172

Hi Mike, 

I am new to upwork and have two questions

1. My profile does not have the blue tick yet and I cannot find any option to verify my identity on the account. Can you help?

2. I have maintained a 100% complete profile and have passed the readiness test but still haven't recieved the rising talent badge. Any leads? 

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
46 of 172

Hi Zainab,

1. At this time, only earning freelancers are eligible/required to earn the “Identity Verified” badge. If you become eligible/required, we will notify you when you log into your Upwork account.

2. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
fabienneb
Fabienne B Member Since: Aug 31, 2020
47 of 172

Hello,

I'm new at upwork. I would like to get paid on my fiance's bank account. Is there a way to do that please?

Thank you.

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
48 of 172

Hi Fabienne,

You can use someone else's bank account to withdraw your funds as long as you are an account holder or authorized signer on that account. You can read more about available withdrawal methods that might work for you here.

~Andrea
Untitled
c6794e7b
Ron D Member Since: Aug 31, 2020
49 of 172

I have used countless programs and have sold construction software. I do not see an ituitive or clear process for a new subscriber how to apply and respond to opportunities. What have I missed?

michaelajornlin
Upwork Staff
50 of 172

Hi Ron,

Thank you for your feedback. Here are some articles that I think will help you get started:

I hope this helps!

Best,
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS