🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Should my upwork account name and withdrawal ...
Page options
okan-ozel
Community Member

Should my upwork account name and withdrawal account name be the same?

Hello i'm okan

I want to ask you a question about your system. Although I searched the internet, I could not find it. I live in turkey. I cannot open a company due to my job here. but I want to do business with your own name on your system. I won the money I need to buy the company for making turkey paying transfer taxes. I wonder if my name in your system is different from the company name, can I transfer the money? the company will be in my father's name.

Thank you in advance for your interest and reply.

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Okan,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
okan-ozel
Community Member

Thank you for your answer.

I would like to ask with an example to fully understand. upwork account name is "Okan Özel" turkey, the company also has a "Muhittin Özel" (My father). What kind of a procedure should I follow in order to transfer money from my account on behalf of "Okan Özel" to the "Muhittin Özel" company account of the neighborhood. Can I verify by sending a document?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi Okan,

Feel free to complete your account first, then you can reach out to us here so that our team can assist you further with adding a company payment method. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you for your help

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths