🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Showing Financial transactions for name (...
Page options
techtonions
Community Member

Showing Financial transactions for name (code) have been limited. Please check your email for additi

It's showing Financial transactions for Dharmik Patel (38xxxxxx) have been limited.
And in settings, it's written that this can happen when I don't have
enough credit in my Upwork account for paying membership plans but I am
using a basic plan for my membership and that is free.
Now I am worried about my account as I am new to Upwork and things wore
going smoothly prior to 2 days and this thing is freaking me out.
And in the transaction also it's not showing any purchase that I have made.
Please help me in this matter and let me know where I am making a mistake
so that I can correct that.

Thank you
Dharmik.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Dharmik,

I can see you have a support ticket with our team regarding your account status. Please allow some time for our team to review your latest reply and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AndreaG

Hi Dharmik,

I can see you have a support ticket with our team regarding your account status. Please allow some time for our team to review your latest reply and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Ok thank you for your valuable time and reply.
I will wait for the team to come up with this problem. 
Thank you.
Dharmik.

muhnouman
Community Member

My financial transaction are limited. Please help.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muh,

I checked this for you and our team has already reached out to you regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

My financial transactions have been limited... I don't know why and what is happening. I have received this email from support,
I’m contacting you to let you know that we’ve placed a hold on your client account. While we investigate our concerns with your client, I’ve placed a temporary hold on your ability to withdraw funds. This hold is to ensure your financial security during the investigation.
I don't know what's going on. Please restore my account.

Hi Junaid,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths