🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Signing up with an email from an inactive...
Page options
malu_raynes
Community Member

Signing up with an email from an inactive account

Good day!

I was trying to sign up for an Upwork account and used my working email but a note appeared "This email address is associated with an inactive account. Contact Upwork Support if you want to use this email address or register with another email address." 

I can't contact Upwork Support and don't know how to contact them. Kindly help me please since I want my working email to sign up for a new Upwork account.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MARILOU,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with the email address you're referring to. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

My email is **Edited for community guidelines**. I accidentally deleted my former account, thus, it became inactive.

Thank you for following up, MARILOU. Your account was restored. Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you but can I change or edit that account to a freelancer account?

Hi MARILOU,

The account you're referring to is already a Freelancer account. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you, again.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths