🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Address in Profile screen
Page options
a8c64f55
Community Member

Signing up

I am trying to complete the signup form. When it comes to the Address page, it asks for my Street Address, Apartment/suite, City/State.

However I live in a single house. The form insists I put in an apt/suite.  I've tried severl ways but it will not let me get past that point. Error message "This field is required.:

Any ideas?  Thanks

John 

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
a8c64f55
Community Member

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. Cleared cache and all cookies....also
switched browser from Chrome to Firefox. still no luck. I've attached a
screenshot. Also tried on my mobile phone. Thanks John

When creating a profile, the address screen asks for street address, then Apt/Suite. I live in a house, to this doesn't apply. However, the screen will not advance. I've tried putting in None or N/A, and even tried to fake it out by putting in a number. Nothing works. Also cleared cookies and cache, and tried a different browser. Still no luck! If anyone has any advice, I'd be appreciative! Thanks. John

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi John,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this issue.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
c0eceb03
Community Member

I have the same problem.

Hello Isaac, 

I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you are facing while updating your address. You will get the option 'Enter address manually' if you are unable to locate your address in the list. Feel free to message us if the problem persists. 

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths