🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Single Name Bank Account
Page options
sangeetadhoni007
Community Member

Single Name Bank Account

Hi

Upwork, don't allow to create a single name bank account but my bank account beneficiary name is my single name. So, I'm getting issues while connecting my bank account with Upwork. Please, help me with this.

It will be great to hear back from you and also looking forward with you.

Thanks

Sangeeta Mann

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sangeeta,

Just to confirm, you have only one name, correct?
If yes, In cases like this we suggest a user to use a formal salutation in the first name field (like Mr., Mrs, Ms.) and their name in the last name field. That would be unlikely to cause issues with adding your bank account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also have single name on my National ID card and Debit card as well and I'm unable to continue without entering my last name on payment method page.please guide me.
Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Mohammad,

Could you please try using the same name when entering your first and last name? 

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
524ff20f
Community Member

How you resolved your issue? I also have single name on my National ID card and Debit card as well and I'm unable to continue without entering my last name on payment method page.please guide me.
Thanks

524ff20f
Community Member

I'm Unable to continue on payment method by adding my Single name that is on my debit card. Upwork says enter your last name but i don't have my last name and I've single name on my National ID card and Debit Card.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths