🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Employment update dates problem
Page options
scoth
Community Member

Site Error During Employment History

Ran across this doing my profile.Ran across this doing my profile.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Areg,

This is a limitation of the current design. However, there is a plan to change the design with regard to the limitation on the current month's work history. Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA at the moment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Scot,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
vrtareg
Community Member

Hi

I am wondering if anyone experienced issues with updating Employment history?

I just finished with my current employer but I can't update record as I can't set end month to November.

Error: Please be sure the start date is not after the end date and date range does not include any future dates.

Anyone seen this kind of issues?

Regards,

Areg

Employment Update.png

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Areg,

This is a limitation of the current design. However, there is a plan to change the design with regard to the limitation on the current month's work history. Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA at the moment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
vrtareg
Community Member

Hi Bojan

I have assumed same.

I will update details once more on December so form will accept change.

Thanks for explanation.

Regards,
Areg

Hi!

Any update on this?  The error persists.

996d3071
Community Member

Capture.JPG

How can i help you dear 

Hi Rizuan,

Do you need help filling in your employment history?

~ AJ
Upwork
0857d5d9
Community Member

Three years after the last post on this, and I am unable to select any month after September in my work experience.  I am completely new to Upwork, but if a problem this fundamental can't be fixed, I have to question the efficacy of the site  😛

Hi Ian,

I am sorry to hear about the issue while adding the employment history. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message with the month and year selected while adding the employment history? 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, there is no error message, it's just that the list of months drops off the bottom of the screen and won't appear below September.  Even if I reduce the zoom to, say, 80% or less to try to remedy this, it still doesn't appear.  I am using Chrome, the latest update, and honestly not interested if I have to use some other random browser.  Oh, this is on PC, not Android.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths