cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skill test issues?

authorfox
Michael N Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
1 of 3

Okay I went to take the spelling skills test. I went through it way too fast and ended up with something like a 76, horrible. Granted, I did it too fast, but it seems to me that 76 is a pretty low score for someone like me. 

Has anyone had issues with that test, are some of the answers wrong? I'm certainly not saying I think I got them all right, but even with my going through it in minutes I was pretty careful.

I did not realize that I will have to wait months to retake the test. This really stinks as I may have compromised my credibility, especially when I am new to this and have no history here.

Michael

martinceisel
Community Leader
Martin C Member Since: Feb 24, 2017
2 of 3

PEBCAC, is my guess (doubt the test is inaccurate). You do have the option to hide the poor score from your profile until you have a chance to retake it.

authorfox
Michael N Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
3 of 3

I already admitted some of the mistakes were mine, but I do not see how I could have missed that many words. I barely even see red lines when I write, but sure, it's all my fault.

As far as the option to hide the test, thank you for the information. I will see if I can find that option.

Michael