🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Skrill problem
Page options
bmalik600
Community Member

Skrill problem

Hello respected freelancers
I am new here so please bare with me if it is a very basic issue. So, i created an account on skrill and then i received some amount in my skrill wallet for which i also received an email from skrill, when i login to reqch my wallet, I'm asked to set my currency,then verify my birthday and country, which i do and i get a message "0.00euros added in wallet" and a blank page after it. This happens every time i login and i can't go further. I downloaded the skrill app, set currency and country and it always shows "general server error", tried contacting skrill, they have a bunch of articles all the time and nothing else. I hqve attached all screenshots, can anyone help?
3 REPLIES 3
martina_plaschka
Community Member

This seems to be unrelated to upwork. 

NikolaS

Hi Bilal,

I am sorry for the late response. I would like to let you know that it's best to contact Skrill Customer Support directly as they are the ones that can best assist you with this issue. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Hey mate.
Upwork removed Skrill as a payment method for a reason - rip-off fees and high entropy.
Should you be interested in moving funds out of Upwork, consider one of the other payment methods available.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths