🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Social account
Page options
ad50b856
Community Member

Social account

Hello Everyone!

I am so curious about Upwork and I want to work on Upwork successfully.

I found Add a linked social account + 10% on the right side.

I have github account now.

Do I need to add?

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can link your Github account or any other social account from the list. If you are interested in having a 100% complete profile, please note that there are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Martin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You can link your Github account or any other social account from the list. If you are interested in having a 100% complete profile, please note that there are many ways to get to 100%, but some items are required. To reach 60% you’ll need a photo, title, overview, at least one employment history item, and at least one skill tag. Any combination of the other choices can then be used to reach 100%. You can check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Aleksandar!

Thank you for your reply.

I want to have a 100% complete profile.

But I don't have any certification.

What can I do now?

Hi Martin, 

Please check out the link that Aleksandar shared to get more information on how you can have a 100% complete profile. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths