🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Some of your services are temporarily on ...
Page options
5885d13f
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold-Message received

Hi there,

I have a new Upwork account and I am doing my first job with a client. I have submitted my details about my verification already but I still receive the following message :

"Some of your services are temporarily on hold
We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details. Thank you! GET STARTED or LEARN MORE 

When I click to "GET STARTED" it shows the name of my father instead of my name and it cannot be changed as mentioned below:

The ID you upload must have the same name and date of birth entered below.

Full Name
Date of Birth
Please guide me on how I may get through this.

Best regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abeera,

Apologies for the delay in our response. We've escalated your concern and someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
5885d13f
Community Member

Hi there,

Kindly guide me the way through...

Hi Abeera,

Apologies for the delay in our response. We've escalated your concern and someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
fa181d27
Community Member

Hi, 

I'm new at Upwork, and I want to pay for my first work. This message show whenever I tried to pay my hired freelancer "Unfortunately, we were unable to process your transaction. Your account is being reviewed. We may need to verify your identity information. Please check your email for the detailed next steps. If you don’t hear back within 2 business days, please contact us."

Thanks

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for our team to review your case. If you are still able to see this message after 48 hours please let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
7e1c39ec
Community Member

Hi iam here New to and i am facing the problem same

Some of your services are temporarily on hold.

We are completing a Know Your Customer review of your account. This process should be completed within 24 to 48 hours. If the hold on your account is not removed within 48 hours, please contact Upwork Customer Support.

Hi Zeeshan,

It looks like you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
ba37bbbc
Community Member

Hey, I am also facing the same issue, I already verified my identity and got a verified blue tick. But now I got this error.

Hi Mansoor,

I can also confirm that your ID has been verified so this should not be the case. It looks like you were able to reach out to our Support Team and raised a ticket about your concern. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to further review your case and you will be getting an update on this page once done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ba37bbbc
Community Member

Hey. I successfully verified my ID, but still I am facing the same issue
Please let me know how I can resolve this issue.
Looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths