🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Some of your services are temporarily on hold...
Page options
77e773d8
Community Member

Some of your services are temporarily on hold-Message received

Hi, My name is Sarmad Ali and has recently verified my account!
Last day, I added Local Bank Transfer as a Payment method and mistakenly wrote Account details of one of my Brother but the moment i get know about the policy of Upwork that the name should be same on both Upwork and Bank account, I removed that Bank from my account but now I've seen a notification that is saying
"Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details", and when i click on get started to verify my account, I saw that the name for verification is of my Brother whose Bank account was used to link and removed also.
I don't know why this happen, please help!

14 REPLIES 14
LuiggiR

Hi Sarmad,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
77e773d8
Community Member

ok
thank you

Hi, My name is Sarmad Ali and has recently verified my account!
Last day, I added Local Bank Transfer as a Payment method and mistakenly wrote Account details of one of my Brother but the moment i get know about the policy of Upwork that the name should be same on both Upwork and Bank account, I removed that Bank from my account but now I've seen a notification that is saying
"Some of your services are temporarily on hold. We would love to get you up and running again on Upwork. But first, we need you to take a few minutes to verify your identity. Click “Get Started” below to begin or “Learn More” for details", and when i click on get started to verify my account, I saw that the name for verification is of my Brother whose Bank account was used to link and removed also.
I don't know why this happen, please help!

Contact Upwork Support: Reach out to Upwork's customer support team as soon as possible. They have the necessary tools and resources to assist you with account-related issues. Explain the situation clearly and provide all relevant details, including the mistake with the bank account information and the subsequent removal of the bank account from your Upwork account. They will guide you through the verification process and help resolve any concerns.

Provide Correct Identity Verification: When interacting with Upwork support, explain that the name used for verification is incorrect and doesn't match your actual identity. They might request additional documents or information to verify your identity correctly. Be prepared to provide any necessary identification documents, such as a government-issued ID or passport, to prove your identity.

Be Patient: Resolving account-related issues may take some time, so it's important to be patient and cooperative throughout the process. Upwork's support team will work to investigate and address your concerns, ensuring that your account is verified accurately.

Remember, the best course of action is to contact Upwork's customer support directly as they can provide personalized assistance based on your specific situation.

Hi Sarmad,

We certainly understand how you want this issue with your account resolved so that you could proceed with your work. However, as Luiggi mentioned above, a ticket has been set up with your concern when you reached out to our support team for assistance. Please allow our team time to further review your case and they will surely assist you on this page or your email once done. We highly suggest you coordinate with the team if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4fc0a0dd
Community Member

I am having exactly same issue 

Hi Alizeh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
4fc0a0dd
Community Member

I am still having the same issue. Please resolve it I can't submit my identity document because of the wrong name typed in. I have payments pending to receive.please allow me to verify myself so I can get paid . I have no access on payment methods and "get paid now" option.

Hi Alizeh,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
5e8e78e2
Community Member

I am also facing the exact same issue i cant edit my brother name to enter my name and some of my services are on hold also if I want to add my own account details it says  unfortuantely ... not added kindly help 

Why?

Because I added a withdrawl method and i entered my brother's account details so they foound it as a "Name Mismatch" so they temprorily hold my some srvices which is abovoius as its not acccording to upwork policy which i didnt know about earlier . Now I can't even add my own account details and also I can't add my own name as my brother's name is already mention there when i click on get started to verify my own identity.

Hi Kainat,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi thanks for replying. kindly help me fix my problem.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths