🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Something wrong really..Confused
Page options
colance_gene
Community Member

Something wrong really..Confused

Hello i am just wondering why i have 89 applied jobs on my stats which in fact i only have 60 connects..I am really worried and concern about this..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
emiguelina
Community Member

Gene Marie C wrote:

Hello i am just wondering why i have 89 applied jobs on my stats which in fact i only have 60 connects..I am really worried and concern about this..

It's in the past 90 days, you have 60 connects each month, 3 months.. do the math

90.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
emiguelina
Community Member

Gene Marie C wrote:

It's in the past 90 days, you have 60 connects each month, 3 months.. do the math

90.png

hello in the past 90 days i only use the 60 connects which is just this month and i didnt even applied for a job because i have on going project that time..And i am wondering why i applied for 89 jobs??? which infact i only used my 60 connects just this month..

Gene Marie C wrote:

hello in the past 90 days i only use the 60 connects which is just this month and i didnt even applied for a job because i have on going project that time..And i am wondering why i applied for 89 jobs??? which infact i only used my 60 connects just this month..

Well look through your active and archived proposals and if you don't remember applying to these jobs, you have a valid concern. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths