🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Sorting jobs by post date
Page options
llhk
Community Member

Sorting jobs by post date

Hi, 

I'm relatively new to Upwork still. I was wondering if there was a way to search for jobs? Like for example the time the jobs were posted, etc.? 

2 REPLIES 2
robin_hyman
Community Member

Lacey K wrote:

Hi, 

I'm relatively new to Upwork still. I was wondering if there was a way to search for jobs? Like for example the time the jobs were posted, etc.? 

Read here

Jobs will be filtered with the most recent ones posted first. 

yield9
Community Member

To get started, I recommend you create a set of filters.  These filters will show you just the categories of work you are interested in watching.

1. Go to the Find Work menu at the top.  Select 'find work' from the drop down menu.
  2. From the next view, you will see an unfiltered list of work.  On the left side panel, near the bottom you will see a 'pencil' icon.  Click the pencil to open the search filter view.
  3. From this view, browse through the categories and mark the checkbox for one or more categories you wish to watch. When you are done, click the SAVE button at the bottom.

Now, every time you go to the 'Find Work' menu at the top in Upwork, you'll see your filtered feed where only the categories you selected appear.

Hope that gets you started!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths