🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Specialized Profile Skills: No items to d...
Page options
kyojimaru
Community Member

Specialized Profile Skills Not Showing

Hi, I just recently joined the Upwork and want to add Specialized Profile to add some Portofolio to resubmit my profile

I've added the skills for the Specialized Profile by clicking on the tags, but when I continue on preview and asked to publish it, I think I clicked on the Save to Draft? (The other options to not publish it yet)

After that I rechecked my Specialized Profile from menu Find Work > Profile > Select my Specialized Profile (With the draft notice), then I review again what I've added, but the Skill's not showing, just the Loading animation circling around, but when I try clicking the edit icon and the popup, it shows that the skills is preselected with my previous input, so I think that there won't be a problem and I publish my profile

But after I publish it and See public view, the section for the Skills is not showing, and when I try to edit it, it's not showing too like this

porto-missing-skill.png

The Skills section after the Portofolio is missing and I can't edit it. I tried to remove the profile but there's no option to do that

Should I resubmit the profile now, or should I wait for this error to be fixed first before resubmitting my profile?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Edbert,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your specilized profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

I am also having this exact same problem missing the same section after I submitted skills on a new specialized profile today after deleting a previous one, now both of my specialized profiles don't show that skills section and there is no way to add or access them.

Could someone assist me with this too?

Thanks!

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the assist before and create a support ticket for me (#31307199).

I've added some update in the ticket, but it's almost a day and I got no more reply on the case.

When I check on my Email, there's always incoming message about the ticket has been updated, and in the same time another message came that says that my application cannot be accepted yet (Well I do wish that my application will be accepted after updating my profile, but the main problem for this Skills & expertise section can't be updated)

I've added some info about my finding that I can view my Skills & expertise in Specialized Profile if I view my public profile without logging in, but when I logged in, it's either loading forever or not showing the section at all and I can't edit it that section too

btw, my ticket status is Solved, is that why there's no more reply that I get on the case?

Thanks

I am unable to view the skills on specialized profile. I have checked the similar issue and tried to implement one of the solution to clear the cache and trying to use another browser, but no luck.

It seems there are few console JS errors when the skills unable to load. I have also checked some other random freelancers profile and many of them are loading the skills with no console error and few accounts are unable to load error completely or some are showing loader under skills section with same console errors. 

Please kindly check the screenshot attached below for my profile issue.
Please take a look and share your thoughts.

noSkills- throw error.png

Hi Goran

I am also facing a similar issue. I can view my Specialized Profile section with all skills and expertise when I view my public profile without logging in to Upwork, but when I logged in and go to my profile or view it as Public view, it just keeps loading forever and nothing is shown.

Thanks

Inder

Hi All,

We apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. This is a known issue and our engineers are looking into it.

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork

After clear all cookies & cache from my web browser and use the other 3 web browsers the difficulty still facing, no what can I do?

Please guide me.

Praveen

Hi Praveen,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the exact same issue listed in this thread and I'd love to get a support ticket set up as well.

Hi Wesley,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi All,

Our engineers have released a fix for this issue and you should now be able to see the skills section of your specialized profile. 

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths