🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Specialized Profile stuck in "draft" mode
Page options
rachel_shook
Community Member

Specialized Profile stuck in "draft" mode

I've created a specialized profile for image editing and filled everything out, however it still remains a "draft" and I don't see any "publish" button anywhere or any answers on how to fix this in the community or support pages.

6 REPLIES 6
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Rachel,

I'll have one of out agents reach out to you directly so they could test this with you. They may ask for some screenshots of what it looks like on your end. You'll get an email notification once the support ticket is created. 

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria K,

I'm experiencing the same problem as Rachel. I have created two specialized profiles, published one but the other one is still stuck in draft mode. The publish button is disabled.

Please help me.

Benedict

Hi Benedict,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and it looks like you are being asked to create at least one related portfolio item in order to publish the other specialized profile. Kindly follow the instructions given when you go to your specialized profile draft in order for it to be published.

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you very much for the response
301b7038
Community Member

oky no problem  hours 3 dolar iam your joob ta done 

17d0f970
Community Member

I  created my specialized profile for UX/UI Design few days ago and the publish is diabled even after adding portfolio to my specialized profile it's still in draft. Please I need help on how to navigate through this challenge. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths