🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Starling payment method
Page options
9eeded7a
Community Member

Starling payment method

Hi, I am trying to add Starling Bank to my payment methods but Upwork isn't recognising the sort code. I have tried using the 'get support' chatbot' but is ignoring me and I can't see any other way of contacting Upwork to resolve this. Any advice please? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Teresa,

To learn more about the bank codes associated with each country, check out this Help Article. To learn more about our accepted payment methods and how to add one, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have read both articles, and others, and my issue hasn't been resolved. Is there another way of resolving this please? I note that others have had exactly the same issue with the same bank and have been issued with a 'support ticket' but I cannot see a way of contacting Upwork (apart from the ineffective 'chatbot') and need to set up the payment method.

The sort code I have isn't on your list.

Hi Teresa,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I’m having the exact same problem! Can’t find a way to open a ticket or contact Upwork direct, just being sent in endless loop. 
Can you solve this issue? 

Hi Jennifer, 

I checked this with the team and they have confirmed that Starling Bank is a digital bank which we do not support right now. If you have an account in another bank, you can add it to your payment method. You can also choose other payment method options that are available to you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths