🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Stars
Page options
eeeb8fb9
Community Member

Stars

Hi colleagues and admins, I just completed a contract and I can see that the client has rated me 5 stars. However, when I view my profile as "public," Upwork says "no feedback given." What's up? I really need that rating to appear guys. The  grind is tough, it's like a drop of water in the middle of a desert. Admins? Anyone?

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Don't worry about this. That content block is cached for speed optimization purposes and isn't regenerated on the fly. It will be regenerated in a few days, and then the stars will show up on the public page.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Desmond,

I checked your public profile and the contract wasn't showing at all, just on the logged in version. Please note that the purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in the visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths