🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Still Billing Method could not be processed.
Page options
naila-kanwal
Community Member

Still Billing Method could not be processed.

Hi, 

Issue 1:  I received an email with instructions from upwork help center. I followed the same steps but still facing the same problem. I removed the billing method and added again succeccfully. screenshots( with the name upwork 1 & upwork 2) are attached. I went to purchase freelancer plus and clicked on Activate freelancer plus. but received the message. screenshot(with name upwork 3) is attached. I went to billing method option again and there in my primary billing method, secruity code was missing. screenshot(upwork 4) is attached. Though it was saved successfully as shown in screenshot upwork 2 . I saved again and click to activate the freelancer plus.. again billing method could not be processed and secutiy code was missing again. 

Issue 2: There is a warning notification at the top of my profile. screenshot (upwork 5) is attached. I clicked on get started to submit my document but again Muhammad Ayaz Khan name appears screenshot(6). It is not editable. I tried to cancel it to enter my name but could not do so. 

kindly look into these matters and help me to resolve these problems so that I could start my career on upwork.

Regards

Naila Kanwal 

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Naila,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I`ve escalated your ticket to our team and one of our team members will update it as soon as possible.

If you have any additional questions feel free to follow up on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths