🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Still Suspended even after submitting verific...
Page options
f35a2bba
Community Member

Still Suspended even after submitting verification details for review.

Hello, 7 days ago my account got suspended suddenly. I totally did not have any knowledge why it happened. I tried to contact upwork support, I was asked few questions which I answered in a very detailed manner and with all the proofs. Later I was given a link too to submit few documents as they wanted to further verify my authenticity. The details include my Photo ID, Bank Statement details. After I submitted that it said upwork will review it and get back to me within 24 hours. But more than 24 hours have already passed and I still didn't get any response from them. It is really affecting my work and motivation. It's a new month and I am also not being able to make withdrawals, which is also putting me into difficulties financially. I had to create this second account to post in the forum which I totally intend to delete after I am done with my suspension withdrawal. I am herefore seeking help from the moderators to make this process go a little faster so I can get back to work again. Thank you. 

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Shams,

I certainly understand how you want this issue resolved so that you can start using your account. Please note that you should be able to reach out to our support team via the chatbot without having to log in. However, it sounds like you were able to reach out to the team and raised a support ticket regarding your concern.

We highly suggest you coordinate with the team through a single ticket or on the email notification you received about the issue. Please also note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths