cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not accepeted profile on upwork , although have already resubmit several times

Ma K Member Since: Feb 1, 2017
1 of 10

I have already revised my profile upwork and trying to resubmit again , but unfortunately i always got rejected massage , Below is my profile  , I have already asked suggestion to the upwork center , he ordered me to revise my job title to be more rellevant , i did it but i get this message again "We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise. If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision here. it makes me frustated , please help me" i think my profile is good and ready to compte with another freelancers around the world, i have already tryed to submite several times but it's still same . Please give me your suggestion ?

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
2 of 10

Yeah plagerizing a another Upwork freelancer's profile isn't going to get you approved. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
3 of 10

How can you know that a profile plagerizing a another Upwork freelancer's profile 

Community Guru
4 of 10

Google search. Easy as pie, two different profiles pop up number one with the exact overview you have. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
5 of 10

Yes , you are correct , sister , this is one my weakness , i'm still not really confident so that i copied overview  from successfull freelancer, i thought it was good for me , and i can be successfull as he did , but the reality is not , Honest is the first thing that we should care . Thank you so much for your lesson , now i get a valuable lesson which can lead me to the right path in my career

Spoiler

Community Guru
6 of 10

Just be creative and tell the clients what you have to offer. It will take you a bit to perfect what you're trying to say, but you can get it.  By the way, you're not fluent in English but the good news is you don't have to be.  You are conversational though. I would also change that and that way a client knows upfront your English ability. Good Luck!

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 10

@Ma K wrote:

How can you know that a profile plagerizing a another Upwork freelancer's profile 

lol

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
8 of 10

Ma,

Before you resubmit, please make sure you write original description of your own skills and experience for your profile.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
John K Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
9 of 10

Valeria is maybe too polite to say this, but "our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise" means Upwork has too many Data Entry and Virtual Assistant freelancers, so if you still want to resubmit, change your profile title to something else.

10 of 10

Smiley Very Happy

Thanks bro,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS