🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Stuck on Create Profile Page
Page options
justinc-uk
Community Member

Stuck on Create Profile Page

I am stuck on the 'Create Your Profile' Page. I have filled in all of my details, education, employment history etc.

When I click 'Review Application' at the bottom it just keeps coming back to the same page:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/

There are no errors showing. I don't want to lose all of the work and time I spent entering all of the information. So I don't want to close the window.

How can I progress to the next page?

11 REPLIES 11
crayhernandez
Community Member

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will reach out to you to assist you further. Appreciate your patience. 

Reach out to me through which medium?

I have the same problem..2 weeks stunk, redirected to "create profile "..

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elvin, 

It looks like you are yet to fill in the details of your address. Please fill in your address, making sure to add your city in the city field. Once done, please click on the Review Application button so that the team can receive your profile in their queue and can proceed with their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I finally managed to figure it out for myself, as support did not get back to me.

I was filling in the 'City' but I wasn't selecting it from the list that appears as you type. Also 'Chrome' was suggesting the autofill for the city, which was covering up the drop-down list that was appearing when I typed the City.

As soon as I selected the correct 'City' from the drop-down list, rather than just typing it, it worked and allowed me to submit my profile.

It's a shame support just disappeared and never got back to me.

Wow this fixed it for me! Thanks Justin. Support and myself were confused but this was it. They have to make it more clear aha

Yup, that worked for me too. There's a lot of vagueness on that page. I agree that using Chrome is unhelpful, one doesn't know which autofill is Upwork's and which is Chrome's.

Hi there,

I’m also stuck on that page.
Every time I click on “Review Application” it just routes me back to the same page.

Hi Justin,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e298ff44
Community Member

Hi I am facing the same issue, every time i click review profile, it takes me back to electing categories

i have checked what other has faced (auto fill, clear browsing history etc....) no luck

tried another browser same issue

Hi Wisam,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already managed to submit your profile a while ago. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the same issue?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths