cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on Create Profile Page

Justin C Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
1 of 8

I am stuck on the 'Create Your Profile' Page. I have filled in all of my details, education, employment history etc.

When I click 'Review Application' at the bottom it just keeps coming back to the same page:

https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/

There are no errors showing. I don't want to lose all of the work and time I spent entering all of the information. So I don't want to close the window.

How can I progress to the next page?

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2 of 8

Hi Justin,

One of our team members will reach out to you to assist you further. Appreciate your patience. 

- Mary
Untitled
3 of 8

Reach out to me through which medium?

Elvin D Member Since: Feb 4, 2019
4 of 8

I have the same problem..2 weeks stunk, redirected to "create profile "..

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5 of 8

Hi Elvin, 

It looks like you are yet to fill in the details of your address. Please fill in your address, making sure to add your city in the city field. Once done, please click on the Review Application button so that the team can receive your profile in their queue and can proceed with their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
6 of 8

I finally managed to figure it out for myself, as support did not get back to me.

I was filling in the 'City' but I wasn't selecting it from the list that appears as you type. Also 'Chrome' was suggesting the autofill for the city, which was covering up the drop-down list that was appearing when I typed the City.

As soon as I selected the correct 'City' from the drop-down list, rather than just typing it, it worked and allowed me to submit my profile.

It's a shame support just disappeared and never got back to me.

Highlighted
Sean D Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
7 of 8

Wow this fixed it for me! Thanks Justin. Support and myself were confused but this was it. They have to make it more clear aha

John M Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
8 of 8

Yup, that worked for me too. There's a lot of vagueness on that page. I agree that using Chrome is unhelpful, one doesn't know which autofill is Upwork's and which is Chrome's.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS