cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Rishi R Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
11 of 119

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your answer, but there is nothing in the notifications and neither in the messages or even my  email.

Regards

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
12 of 119

Hello Rishi,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
Emmanuel T Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
13 of 119

I also have not received any notification or email regarding this matter.

Community Guru
14 of 119

Hello Emmanuel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Jess Z Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
15 of 119

I've been trying to apply for upwork since last night and I've been unable to even fill out my profile for review. Every time I click submit down the bottom the page just simply refreshes as if nothing happened. I've already looked up possible solutions on the upwork forums about clearing cookies and cache as well as switching browsers to possibly fix the problem but nothing has worked. Any ideas why? I've also added tl.upwork.com into my cookies list too. 

Community Guru
16 of 119

Hello Jess,

We're sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Michal W Member Since: May 13, 2019
17 of 119

I have the same problem, after the review button, it takes me to the same page I tried everything: incognito, different browsers etc. 

Plese, help me with this. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 119

Hi Michal,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Kristy F Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
19 of 119

Hello everyone! 

When creating a new freelancing application, I need a profile for review. Upon entering my information into the fields, it allows me to answer  2 questions: "What are the main services you offer to clients?" and "What type of Writing do you do? Select up to 4 types of work." Although, it does not allow me to answer or even click on the next two questions: "What skills do you offer clients?" and "What is your experience level?" It does not allow me to write, click or Save & Continue. It shows About Us, Blog, Feedback, etc. on top of the form. Please allow me to understand what is happening and how I can address this issue when filling out an application.

Thanks for your concern

Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,

Kristy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 119

Hi Kristy,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to finish your application. If this does not solves the issue on your end let me know and our team will investigate it further.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS