cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 104

Hi Otto,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used.  Thank you.

Untitled
Rezo I Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
52 of 104

The same here. Tried three different browsers.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
53 of 104

Hi Rezo,

Could you please try submitting your profile again? Let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
karthika a Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
54 of 104

Same issue for me as well.. I tried multiple times but still facing the same issue. Unable to submit my profile for review

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
55 of 104

Hello Karthika,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies before clicking the submit button? Kindly try to submit your profile using a different browser also. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
56 of 104

Having the same problem with my account.  It gets stuck on the create profile page and then reloads the page i already filled out.  Cleared cookies and cache, tried different browsers.  All the same.  Please advise with how to proceed.  

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
57 of 104

Hi Andy,

Sorry that you're unable to complete your application. I've requested that one of our team members reach out to you directly to help assist you with this, and you should be hearing from them very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Highlighted
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
58 of 104

Many thanks Nina,  

I'll see what they say!

Philip D Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
59 of 104

I am experiencing this issue as well.  I tried clearing my cache, and using a different browser.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
60 of 104

Hi Philip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS