Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Highlighted
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
71 of 117

Many thanks Nina,  

I'll see what they say!

Philip D Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
72 of 117

I am experiencing this issue as well.  I tried clearing my cache, and using a different browser.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
73 of 117

Hi Philip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
74 of 117

Hi Phillip, 

My guess is you'll have to contact customer support.  My issue had to be solved with backend manipulation and couldn't be done from my end.  

Best,

Andy

Philip D Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
75 of 117

I was not able to find the customer support phone number.  No one reached out to me regarding this issue.  No need now, I'll just use your competitor's website.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
76 of 117

Hi Philip, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble submitting your profile for review. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and trying a different browser? 

-Joanne
Untitled
Lauren A Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
77 of 117

Hello,

I am having exactly same issue – stuck on 'Create profile page' and have waited for notifications for next steps but still nothing.

Can I please raise this and request help?

Lauren

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
78 of 117

Hi Lauren,

I just checked your account and do you experience any issues on your end when you click on the green button at the bottom Review Application? Thank you!

Untitled
Lauren A Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
79 of 117

Hi Goran,

Yes – when I click on green 'review' button I have a red error message at top reading 'we're sorry, something went wrong. Please contact support'

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
80 of 117

Hi Lauren,

Did you already tried to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to resubmit your application? If you already tried this steps please let me know what browsers you used as well, thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS