🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Profile
Page options
rishixd
Community Member

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 2 days already, tried clearing cache and 2 different browsers etc, but still not working. Any help would be much appreciated thanks 🙂 

Rishi

133 REPLIES 133
emmandev
Community Member

I have been trying to submit my profile for review, but clicking the submit button just reloads the page without any indication of whether or not it was successfully submitted. I have read that it usually takes 24 hours for upwork to review a profile, but I have been trying to submit mine since last month.

I also have not receive any email notifications regarding my profile submission.

I have been experiencing the same issue, I’ve been trying for a day and nothing except ‘Create your profile’ page.

Hi Amin,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have already tried that option and it doesn’t work, tried clearing cache
and data also tried opening through another browser and device.

Hi Amin, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

I had already clicked the review profile and submitted the profile for
further reviewing but I did submit it for review, again.
dankrihen
Community Member

I can agree with the others, I've waited for over a month and have gotten no email after signing up. There is no indication wether it's accepted or declined.

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry about the delay in reviewing your profile. I'd like to confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now log in and check. I would also recommend that you read through this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions or concern, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
e44f800b
Community Member

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. Please help me to get approved. i m trying many times. 

Hi Shadiya,

Thank you for your message. Did you try loading your Upwork profile on another browser? You can also try clearing your browser cookies and cache to check if that helps.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, I am new to upwork and already try to open in another browser but still stuck redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page'. Please help me. i'm trying many times and have gotten no email for my account status.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot of the error message you receive on your end so that we can assist you further? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f83464d5
Community Member

Joanne Marie P wrote:

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry about the delay in reviewing your profile. I'd like to confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now log in and check. I would also recommend that you read through this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions or concern, please let us know. Thanks!

Hey dear pls help me review my account too 🙏

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rishi and Emmanuel,

Please do check the recent notifications our team sent you and follow the steps in order to complete the required process and proceed with submitting your profiles.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your answer, but there is nothing in the notifications and neither in the messages or even my  email.

Regards

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Rishi,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled

I also have not received any notification or email regarding this matter.

Hello Emmanuel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
zjess_
Community Member

I've been trying to apply for upwork since last night and I've been unable to even fill out my profile for review. Every time I click submit down the bottom the page just simply refreshes as if nothing happened. I've already looked up possible solutions on the upwork forums about clearing cookies and cache as well as switching browsers to possibly fix the problem but nothing has worked. Any ideas why? I've also added tl.upwork.com into my cookies list too. 

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Jess,

We're sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I have the same problem, after the review button, it takes me to the same page I tried everything: incognito, different browsers etc. 

Plese, help me with this. 

Hi Michal,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello everyone! 

When creating a new freelancing application, I need a profile for review. Upon entering my information into the fields, it allows me to answer  2 questions: "What are the main services you offer to clients?" and "What type of Writing do you do? Select up to 4 types of work." Although, it does not allow me to answer or even click on the next two questions: "What skills do you offer clients?" and "What is your experience level?" It does not allow me to write, click or Save & Continue. It shows About Us, Blog, Feedback, etc. on top of the form. Please allow me to understand what is happening and how I can address this issue when filling out an application.

Thanks for your concern

Have an excellent day!

Sincerely,

Kristy

Hi Kristy,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to finish your application. If this does not solves the issue on your end let me know and our team will investigate it further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I'm trying to create my profile here on Upwork - and it says it is texting me a code on my cell phone. When I click on it it doesn't seem to work, and then I am also unable to bypass the create profile screens upon login. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Katie

Hello Katie,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

I filled out the profile, but I do not know how to submit it.

Hello Andrew,

I just checked your account and I can see that you haven't finished filling up your profile. Kindly fill up the required fields and then click the Review Application button. If you are having some trouble creating your profile, please let us know. Thank you.

Untitled

I just looked at the profile and it seems to be complete.

Hello Andrew,

Can you please give us some more details about your concern? Can you please provide us with screen shots also so we can have a better look on your concern? Thank you for cooperating.

Untitled

I just sent the screenshot. At the bottom of the page is the button the says "review" but there is no way to submit this.

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for giving us additional details about your concern. I have escalated this to our team. We'll reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled

Hello, I am unsure if my profile was submitted. How will I know? It keeps taking me back to the same page when I hit review application.

Hi Kierstin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist you with this, as your profile has not yet been submitted. You'll be hearing from them very shortly.

~Nina
endual
Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to set up a freelancer profile, and I can't get past the "Create your Profile for Consideration" screen. If I hit "Review Application and Submit", it redirects back to the same screen I was on.

No errors are visible (either on the page or in the console), I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and on different browsers.

Not sure what else I can do, as as soon as I log in to the site I get redirected to this page, and can't move on from there.

Any help apprecitaed.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adrian, 

I've notified the Customer Support team but they were unable to replicate the issue. They will go ahead and create a ticket on your behalf and will escalate this to our engineers. 

If you can grab a screenshot of the error, please append it on the ticket the team will be creating for you on your next reply. 

~ Avery
Upwork
ezekg
Community Member

I'm also having this issue. I'm stuck in a continuous loop of hitting "Review Application" - all it does is reload the page. No error messages or any messaging saying that my application is pending review.

cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Ezekiel,

Untitled

hi im also having this same issue, been trying to figure it out for a few days now idk if im missing something.... please help 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths