cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Lauren A Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
81 of 117

I have tried this already – using Chrome and Firefox, both with cache and cookies cleared. Still the same issue!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 117

Thank you for the details Lauren.

Our team will investigate this from our end and reach out directly to you and assist you further.

Untitled
Amanda S Member Since: May 21, 2018
83 of 117

Hello,

My account also seems to be stuck on the "Create Profile" page. It has been almost a week since I completed all sections and I cannot seem to do anything other than "Review Profile" which just refreshes the same page. I have no icons for messages, or notifications so cannot check those, nor have I received any emails about my Upwork account. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

Amanda Sweetman

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
84 of 117

Hi Amanda,

I've requested the support team assist you with your registration issue and you should be hearing from them very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Adam S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
85 of 117

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. Can you help me please?

Thank you,

Adam Smejkal

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
86 of 117

Hi Adam, 

I'm not sure if there's an issue on your account. Are you waiting for your account to be approved? 

-Avery
Untitled
87 of 117

Hi Avery,

my account has not been approved yet. However, I can't seem to be able to leave the "Create profile" page. The only thing I can do is click "Review application", and that just refreshes the page and sends me back to "Create profile" with no change.

Adam

Highlighted
88 of 117

Hi Adam,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If this dosen't help and you`re still being directed back to the Create Profile page let me know and our team will investigate it further from our end, thank you.

Untitled
89 of 117

Hi Goran,

I've already tried that (Chrome, Firefox) and it didn't resolve my issue.

Adam

90 of 117

Thank you for the confirmation Adam,

I`ve just escalated this to our engineering team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS