🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: profile can not be saved after completion
Page options
rishixd
Community Member

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 2 days already, tried clearing cache and 2 different browsers etc, but still not working. Any help would be much appreciated thanks 🙂 

Rishi

133 REPLIES 133

I was not able to find the customer support phone number.  No one reached out to me regarding this issue.  No need now, I'll just use your competitor's website.

Hi Philip, 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble submitting your profile for review. Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and trying a different browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
larcherdesign
Community Member

Hello,

I am having exactly same issue – stuck on 'Create profile page' and have waited for notifications for next steps but still nothing.

Can I please raise this and request help?

Lauren

Hi Lauren,

I just checked your account and do you experience any issues on your end when you click on the green button at the bottom Review Application? Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Yes – when I click on green 'review' button I have a red error message at top reading 'we're sorry, something went wrong. Please contact support'

Hi Lauren,

Did you already tried to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to resubmit your application? If you already tried this steps please let me know what browsers you used as well, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I have tried this already – using Chrome and Firefox, both with cache and cookies cleared. Still the same issue!

Thank you for the details Lauren.

Our team will investigate this from our end and reach out directly to you and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork
a_sweetman
Community Member

Hello,

My account also seems to be stuck on the "Create Profile" page. It has been almost a week since I completed all sections and I cannot seem to do anything other than "Review Profile" which just refreshes the same page. I have no icons for messages, or notifications so cannot check those, nor have I received any emails about my Upwork account. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,

Amanda Sweetman

Hi Amanda,

I've requested the support team assist you with your registration issue and you should be hearing from them very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. Can you help me please?

Thank you,

Adam Smejkal

Hi Adam, 

I'm not sure if there's an issue on your account. Are you waiting for your account to be approved? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

my account has not been approved yet. However, I can't seem to be able to leave the "Create profile" page. The only thing I can do is click "Review application", and that just refreshes the page and sends me back to "Create profile" with no change.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If this dosen't help and you`re still being directed back to the Create Profile page let me know and our team will investigate it further from our end, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I've already tried that (Chrome, Firefox) and it didn't resolve my issue.

Adam

Thank you for the confirmation Adam,

I`ve just escalated this to our engineering team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Can yo please contact me too?

I have the same problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandar,

Please, try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to check if you are able to complete your address details, I checked this for you and City field is still not completed. Once you are sure all the required fields are completed, click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jdhyde
Community Member

I am having the same problem, it has been four days and it still takes me to the create profile page.

You have to contact their help department directly. For whatever reason it has to be reset by them.
masood90
Community Member

create a profile page re-appears every time where as it is completed

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Masood,

I will check this with our team and get back to you once we have more information. We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello! I am also having the exact same problem. I have completed my profile but it's still stuck on that page for 3 days. I would like my issue to be solved too. Thank you!

Hi Adina,

Did you clicked on the button Review Application? Once you click on this button your application will be submitted for a review, our review process can take up to 24 hours. If you`re experiencing any problems with the button please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have clicked that button multiple times, still stuck on that page. I redirects me to it no matter what I do. 

Hi Adina,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know along with what browsers you have used. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

It it seems I am also have this problem,

After clicking Review Application It just redirects me back to the same

page and clear the city field.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arnold Joseph,

I just checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
arnoldjos
Community Member

My bad I didn't choose my city from the dropdown and just manually typed my city in the field that's why.

Thanks for the response!

Hi Goran

I´m trying to create my profile since last week. I have cleared my cache and cookies a lot of times, I have tried to do it through Safari and Chrome and I still have the same issue: when I click Review Applicaion it directs me to the same age again and again.

Can you please let me know how to fix it?

Thanks

Gabriela

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maria Gabriela,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit your profile for review and it was already accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahmed_roofi
Community Member

Hi,

I am faceing same issue, its been more than 24 hrs and i am being redirected to create profile on Review Application.

Hi Ahmed,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still being directed back to the same window after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also have the same issue as everybody else here. Can't seem to get past the review profile page although no info is missing and all boxes were filled correctly !! What should I do ??
suggestdigest
Community Member

I have ensured all information is complete, I have cleared my cache and tried different devices. This has been happening all day, I have tried multiple times to proceed to the next stage with no success.

Hi Muhammad and Catherine,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit the application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello - thank you for responding. I have tried clearing my cache and
logging back in on multiple devices and browers (chrome, IE, Firefox and
Safari).

Clleared cache, Tried with 2 different Browsers. Nothing works !!

Thank you for the follow up Muhammad and Catherine,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you both via ticket to assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

The Help Desk has contacted me at the very same day and I've not heared from them since then! ..

Still have the same issue (can't seem to sumbit my profile).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths