101 of 119

Hi,

It it seems I am also have this problem,

After clicking Review Application It just redirects me back to the same

page and clear the city field.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
102 of 119

Hi Arnold Joseph,

I just checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are describing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue. Let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Arnold Joseph F Member Since: Jan 10, 2019
103 of 119

My bad I didn't choose my city from the dropdown and just manually typed my city in the field that's why.

Thanks for the response!

Maria Gabriela P Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
104 of 119

Hi Goran

I´m trying to create my profile since last week. I have cleared my cache and cookies a lot of times, I have tried to do it through Safari and Chrome and I still have the same issue: when I click Review Applicaion it directs me to the same age again and again.

Can you please let me know how to fix it?

Thanks

Gabriela

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
105 of 119

Hi Maria Gabriela,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit your profile for review and it was already accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahmed R Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
106 of 119

Hi,

I am faceing same issue, its been more than 24 hrs and i am being redirected to create profile on Review Application.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
107 of 119

Hi Ahmed,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still being directed back to the same window after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad F Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
108 of 119
I also have the same issue as everybody else here. Can't seem to get past the review profile page although no info is missing and all boxes were filled correctly !! What should I do ??
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
109 of 119

I have ensured all information is complete, I have cleared my cache and tried different devices. This has been happening all day, I have tried multiple times to proceed to the next stage with no success.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
110 of 119

Hi Muhammad and Catherine,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit the application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS