cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I'm trying to create a profile but when I click "Review Profile" it loops back to the

Maria Gabriela P Member Since: Jan 17, 2019
91 of 104

Hi Goran

I´m trying to create my profile since last week. I have cleared my cache and cookies a lot of times, I have tried to do it through Safari and Chrome and I still have the same issue: when I click Review Applicaion it directs me to the same age again and again.

Can you please let me know how to fix it?

Thanks

Gabriela

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
92 of 104

Hi Maria Gabriela,

I checked this for you and it looks like you were able to submit your profile for review and it was already accepted. Feel free to start sending proposals on projects. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ahmed R Member Since: Jan 21, 2019
93 of 104

Hi,

I am faceing same issue, its been more than 24 hrs and i am being redirected to create profile on Review Application.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
94 of 104

Hi Ahmed,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still being directed back to the same window after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Muhammad F Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
95 of 104
I also have the same issue as everybody else here. Can't seem to get past the review profile page although no info is missing and all boxes were filled correctly !! What should I do ??
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
96 of 104

I have ensured all information is complete, I have cleared my cache and tried different devices. This has been happening all day, I have tried multiple times to proceed to the next stage with no success.

Highlighted
97 of 104

Hi Muhammad and Catherine,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit the application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know, thank you.

Untitled
Catherine M Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
98 of 104
Hello - thank you for responding. I have tried clearing my cache and
logging back in on multiple devices and browers (chrome, IE, Firefox and
Safari).
Muhammad F Member Since: Jan 22, 2019
99 of 104
Clleared cache, Tried with 2 different Browsers. Nothing works !!
100 of 104

Thank you for the follow up Muhammad and Catherine,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you both via ticket to assist you further.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS