🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I'm trying to create a profile but when I...
Page options
rishixd
Community Member

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 2 days already, tried clearing cache and 2 different browsers etc, but still not working. Any help would be much appreciated thanks 🙂 

Rishi

133 REPLIES 133

Hi Muhammad,

Sorry about the delay. I'll follow up with the team that's handling your concern and they will be updating you directly on the ticket. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am also stuck on creating my profile?

Please help!!

Thanks.

Hi Shaun,

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on the Review Application button. If you`re directed back to the same page try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If further help is needed let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I have the same problem, cleard the cache, cookies and used another browser but it always brings me back to the create profile page.

Can you help?

Hi Matej,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi all,

I am experiencing the same issue. I have filled out my profile in its entirety but there is no button to submit it for review, just "Preview Profile" which brings me back to the start, in a loop. I have tried clearing the browser's cache (Google Chrome), tried a different browser and it's the same.

Capture.PNG

Can someone please assist?

Thank you!

Hi Roxana,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5c127ec8
Community Member

Hello- I am having this same issue and being sent back to the prior page everytime I click the "Check Your Profile" Box. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Eric

Hi Eric,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
f83464d5
Community Member

Why can't I login into the app without it taking me back to create your profile and before you suggest anything I've done everything said here the only thing that worked so far was logging into a browser which I'm not comfortable with so do I uninstall and reinstall the app??

Hi Chika,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you still need to complete the profile creation process and then submit your profile for review. Please note that once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48 hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork
f83464d5
Community Member

I created my profile yesterday and I am unable to get passed the “Create your profile” page (https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/) It’s not showing any missing required field errors and at the top of the page it says “If your profile is approved, it will become the public…” but I can’t even tell if my profile was actually submitted or not. I didn’t get any kind of email notification, there are no other menu options, no menu at all, only the “log out” link at the top and “review application” button at the bottom.

How does one know if their profile has been submitted?

It’s been over 24 hours, I’ve tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies. But every time I log in, all I see is the “create your profile” page.

Also, how does one actually contact support? Every link for support, get help or Contact a Support Agent, just goes to the Help Center. The “bot” keeps saying “Just click below, log in and select the "Get Help" option at the bottom of the page, to reach an agent who can help you.” First, there is no “Get Help” link at the bottom of the page and Second, the link the bot provided “contact a support agent” just goes back to the Help Center, where there is no apparent way to actually contact support. Where in the Help Center is there an email or form to contact Support?

Thank you kindly

f1448a94
Community Member

the same problem. ;(

Hi Anna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share a screenshot from your end so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly?  

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths