Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Highlighted
Crystal B Member Since: Mar 5, 2019
61 of 117

Hello,

I'm stuck on Create profile it won't let me move past review your app page. Can you help me?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
62 of 117

Hi Crystal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Otto J Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
63 of 117

Hi,

I have similar problem. I filled out all the info on the profile page, at the bottom there are 3 buttons one is review application, create client account instead of delete account. I clicked on review application but after refreshing the page nothing happens and I can't get past this page. Can you help me please?

cheers,

Otto

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
64 of 117

Hi Otto,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used.  Thank you.

Untitled
Rezo I Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
65 of 117

The same here. Tried three different browsers.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
66 of 117

Hi Rezo,

Could you please try submitting your profile again? Let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
karthika a Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
67 of 117

Same issue for me as well.. I tried multiple times but still facing the same issue. Unable to submit my profile for review

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
68 of 117

Hello Karthika,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies before clicking the submit button? Kindly try to submit your profile using a different browser also. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
69 of 117

Having the same problem with my account.  It gets stuck on the create profile page and then reloads the page i already filled out.  Cleared cookies and cache, tried different browsers.  All the same.  Please advise with how to proceed.  

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
70 of 117

Hi Andy,

Sorry that you're unable to complete your application. I've requested that one of our team members reach out to you directly to help assist you with this, and you should be hearing from them very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled