🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Stuck on : 'Create profile for considerat...
Page options
rishixd
Community Member

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 2 days already, tried clearing cache and 2 different browsers etc, but still not working. Any help would be much appreciated thanks 🙂 

Rishi

133 REPLIES 133

Hi Aaron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you directly with this, thanks!

~Nina

Hello Upwork- I'm having the same problem described above- cannot submit my profile for consideration.  When I click the button it simply returns to the edit profile screen.  

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

HI Erin, 

I've reported this to the team, and an agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you. 

~ Avery
Upwork
joelpenov
Community Member

I have the same problem. I'm stuck on this profile page and it is redirected there just after login. What can I do?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ramon, 

I checked your profile and sent it with the team for their review. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I tried reviewing at least 10 times, it won’t be approved.
Please, fix this.

Hi Amin,

We've looked into your account and saw that you haven't completed the registration yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review Application. Let us know if you need anything else.

image.pngimage.png

~ Riri

Also having this issue 😞 

Hi Celia,

We'll have the team look into your issue and please also note that the picture you use on your Upwork account must be an actual photo of you. Thanks!

~Nina

Hi, I am having this same issue with being stuck at profile consideration. I have a contract pending with a client waiting on my profile information to send a contract, so I would appreciate any help you can provide.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rebecca, 

I forwarded this to the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

It would seem that I too am suffering from this bug. Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi Travis,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you further. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled

I am stuck on the same thing. I keep hitting review application and nothing happens, it just reloads the page.

Hello Isabell,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
f83464d5
Community Member

Pls I'm Having the same issues.... Exactly the same thing that's happening to me I need help pls

I have completed my profile, but there isn't a "submit" button on the page. The only available button is "review profile." When I click that button, it just brings me back to my profile page.

Thank you

Hi Kim,

We'll have one of the members of the team reach out to you directly to help assist with this. Thanks!

~Nina

I created my profile yesterday and I am unable to get passed the “Create your profile” page (https://www.upwork.com/ab/create-profile/introduce-yourself/) It’s not showing any missing required field errors and at the top of the page it says “If your profile is approved, it will become the public…” but I can’t even tell if my profile was actually submitted or not. I didn’t get any kind of email notification, there are no other menu options, no menu at all, only the “log out” link at the top and “review application” button at the bottom.

How does one know if their profile has been submitted?

It’s been over 24 hours, I’ve tried different browsers, cleared cache and cookies. But every time I log in, all I see is the “create your profile” page.

Also, how does one actually contact support? Every link for support, get help or Contact a Support Agent, just goes to the Help Center. The “bot” keeps saying “Just click below, log in and select the "Get Help" option at the bottom of the page, to reach an agent who can help you.” First, there is no “Get Help” link at the bottom of the page and Second, the link the bot provided “contact a support agent” just goes back to the Help Center, where there is no apparent way to actually contact support. Where in the Help Center is there an email or form to contact Support?

Thank you kindly

Hi Sandra,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your profile is now accepted. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us here at any time.

Thank you

Untitled

Hi,

I am having the same problem as everyone in this thread.

I need to change my country of residence too, but it's stuck on New Zealand (I'm from the UK) and won't let me edit it.

I know that I need to go into Settings and edit my info, but I can't even find where you go to Settings. I am just stuck on 'Create a Profile' page.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Hi Steph, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can look into this further. Please know that they may reach out to you through an email with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Ryan

I have exactly the same issue! I have created my profile but I cant submit it...I dont know if you received or not and what are the next steps.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Gabriela

Hi Maria,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know along with what browsers you have used. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am stuck on this page. Why do I even need to do this? I want to hire someone. 

Hi Janine,

Sorry that you are getting stuck with this and that the process of hiring freelancers has been delayed for you. I've requested one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist, thank you.

~Nina

Hello,

I'm stuck on Create profile it won't let me move past review your app page. Can you help me?

**Edited for community guidelines**

Hi Crystal,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with submitting your application. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have similar problem. I filled out all the info on the profile page, at the bottom there are 3 buttons one is review application, create client account instead of delete account. I clicked on review application but after refreshing the page nothing happens and I can't get past this page. Can you help me please?

cheers,

Otto

Hi Otto,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know what type of browsers did you used.  Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
rimnadze
Community Member

The same here. Tried three different browsers.

Hi Rezo,

Could you please try submitting your profile again? Let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Same issue for me as well.. I tried multiple times but still facing the same issue. Unable to submit my profile for review

Hello Karthika,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies before clicking the submit button? Kindly try to submit your profile using a different browser also. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled
landcruiser87
Community Member

Having the same problem with my account.  It gets stuck on the create profile page and then reloads the page i already filled out.  Cleared cookies and cache, tried different browsers.  All the same.  Please advise with how to proceed.  

Hi Andy,

Sorry that you're unable to complete your application. I've requested that one of our team members reach out to you directly to help assist you with this, and you should be hearing from them very shortly. Thanks!

~Nina

Many thanks Nina,  

I'll see what they say!

I am experiencing this issue as well.  I tried clearing my cache, and using a different browser.

Hi Philip,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this concern. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Phillip, 

My guess is you'll have to contact customer support.  My issue had to be solved with backend manipulation and couldn't be done from my end.  

Best,

Andy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths