cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Rishi R Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
1 of 111

Hello, I am new to upwork and creating my profile but my browser keeps redirecting me to 'Create profile for consideration page' when i click submit for review and I cannot get past this page. It has been 2 days already, tried clearing cache and 2 different browsers etc, but still not working. Any help would be much appreciated thanks Smiley Happy 

Rishi

Emmanuel T Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
2 of 111

I have been trying to submit my profile for review, but clicking the submit button just reloads the page without any indication of whether or not it was successfully submitted. I have read that it usually takes 24 hours for upwork to review a profile, but I have been trying to submit mine since last month.

I also have not receive any email notifications regarding my profile submission.

Amin R Member Since: May 14, 2019
3 of 111
I have been experiencing the same issue, I’ve been trying for a day and nothing except ‘Create your profile’ page.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4 of 111

Hi Amin,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
5 of 111
I have already tried that option and it doesn’t work, tried clearing cache
and data also tried opening through another browser and device.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 111

Hi Amin, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
7 of 111
I had already clicked the review profile and submitted the profile for
further reviewing but I did submit it for review, again.
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 111

Hi Rishi and Emmanuel,

Please do check the recent notifications our team sent you and follow the steps in order to complete the required process and proceed with submitting your profiles.

Rishi R Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
9 of 111

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for your answer, but there is nothing in the notifications and neither in the messages or even my  email.

Regards

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
10 of 111

Hello Rishi,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS