cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Ezekiel Tobias G Member Since: Mar 29, 2018
31 of 113

I'm also having this issue. I'm stuck in a continuous loop of hitting "Review Application" - all it does is reload the page. No error messages or any messaging saying that my application is pending review.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
32 of 113

Hello Ezekiel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Aaron D Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
33 of 113

hi im also having this same issue, been trying to figure it out for a few days now idk if im missing something.... please help 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
34 of 113

Hi Aaron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you directly with this, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Erin F Member Since: May 15, 2018
35 of 113

Hello Upwork- I'm having the same problem described above- cannot submit my profile for consideration.  When I click the button it simply returns to the edit profile screen.  

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
36 of 113

HI Erin, 

I've reported this to the team, and an agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ramon A Member Since: May 22, 2019
37 of 113

I have the same problem. I'm stuck on this profile page and it is redirected there just after login. What can I do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 113

Hi Ramon, 

I checked your profile and sent it with the team for their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
Celia S Member Since: May 3, 2018
39 of 113

Also having this issue Smiley Sad 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
40 of 113

Hi Celia,

We'll have the team look into your issue and please also note that the picture you use on your Upwork account must be an actual photo of you. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS