cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Adrian G Member Since: Jan 2, 2018
31 of 119

Hi, I'm trying to set up a freelancer profile, and I can't get past the "Create your Profile for Consideration" screen. If I hit "Review Application and Submit", it redirects back to the same screen I was on.

No errors are visible (either on the page or in the console), I have tried clearing cache and cookies, and on different browsers.

Not sure what else I can do, as as soon as I log in to the site I get redirected to this page, and can't move on from there.

Any help apprecitaed.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
32 of 119

Hi Adrian, 

I've notified the Customer Support team but they were unable to replicate the issue. They will go ahead and create a ticket on your behalf and will escalate this to our engineers. 

If you can grab a screenshot of the error, please append it on the ticket the team will be creating for you on your next reply. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ezekiel Tobias G Member Since: Mar 29, 2018
33 of 119

I'm also having this issue. I'm stuck in a continuous loop of hitting "Review Application" - all it does is reload the page. No error messages or any messaging saying that my application is pending review.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
34 of 119

Hello Ezekiel,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Aaron D Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
35 of 119

hi im also having this same issue, been trying to figure it out for a few days now idk if im missing something.... please help 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
36 of 119

Hi Aaron,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you directly with this, thanks!

~Nina
Erin F Member Since: May 15, 2018
37 of 119

Hello Upwork- I'm having the same problem described above- cannot submit my profile for consideration.  When I click the button it simply returns to the edit profile screen.  

38 of 119

HI Erin, 

I've reported this to the team, and an agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ramon A Member Since: May 22, 2019
39 of 119

I have the same problem. I'm stuck on this profile page and it is redirected there just after login. What can I do?

40 of 119

Hi Ramon, 

I checked your profile and sent it with the team for their review. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS