Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
41 of 84

Hi Sandra,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your profile is now accepted. If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us here at any time.

Thank you

Untitled
Steph W Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
42 of 84

Hi,

I am having the same problem as everyone in this thread.

I need to change my country of residence too, but it's stuck on New Zealand (I'm from the UK) and won't let me edit it.

I know that I need to go into Settings and edit my info, but I can't even find where you go to Settings. I am just stuck on 'Create a Profile' page.

Thank you,

Stephanie

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
43 of 84

Hi Steph, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can look into this further. Please know that they may reach out to you through an email with more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Janine H Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
44 of 84

I am stuck on this page. Why do I even need to do this? I want to hire someone. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
45 of 84

Hi Janine,

Sorry that you are getting stuck with this and that the process of hiring freelancers has been delayed for you. I've requested one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
Rezo I Member Since: Jan 21, 2018
46 of 84

The same here. Tried three different browsers.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
47 of 84

Hi Rezo,

Could you please try submitting your profile again? Let us know if you continue experiencing issues.

~ Valeria
Untitled
karthika a Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
48 of 84

Same issue for me as well.. I tried multiple times but still facing the same issue. Unable to submit my profile for review

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
49 of 84

Hello Karthika,

Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies before clicking the submit button? Kindly try to submit your profile using a different browser also. If you are still experiencing the same issue, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Untitled
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
50 of 84

Having the same problem with my account.  It gets stuck on the create profile page and then reloads the page i already filled out.  Cleared cookies and cache, tried different browsers.  All the same.  Please advise with how to proceed.  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS