cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on : 'Create profile for consideration' page

Adam S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
81 of 111

Hi Avery,

my account has not been approved yet. However, I can't seem to be able to leave the "Create profile" page. The only thing I can do is click "Review application", and that just refreshes the page and sends me back to "Create profile" with no change.

Adam

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
82 of 111

Hi Adam,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. If this dosen't help and you`re still being directed back to the Create Profile page let me know and our team will investigate it further from our end, thank you.

Untitled
Adam S Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
83 of 111

Hi Goran,

I've already tried that (Chrome, Firefox) and it didn't resolve my issue.

Adam

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
84 of 111

Thank you for the confirmation Adam,

I`ve just escalated this to our engineering team and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist you further.

Untitled
Aleksandar M Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
85 of 111

Can yo please contact me too?

I have the same problem.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 111

Hi Aleksandar,

Please, try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser to check if you are able to complete your address details, I checked this for you and City field is still not completed. Once you are sure all the required fields are completed, click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
JD H Member Since: Oct 5, 2018
87 of 111
I am having the same problem, it has been four days and it still takes me to the create profile page.
Andrew Montayne H Member Since: Apr 4, 2018
88 of 111
You have to contact their help department directly. For whatever reason it has to be reset by them.
Masood H Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
89 of 111

create a profile page re-appears every time where as it is completed

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
90 of 111

Hi Masood,

I will check this with our team and get back to you once we have more information. We appreciate your patience while we look into this.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS