🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Stuck on "Create your profile" page.
Page options
timemachine3
Community Member

Stuck on "Create your profile" page.

Hello Upwork team,

My ID has been verified, reviewed and accepted but i am still stuck on "create your profile" page and if I hit "Review Application and Submit", it redirects back to the same screen I was on. Need your help to resolve this issue.

Best regards

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Susheel,

I'm sorry about the trouble. A member of our team will reach out to you via email to assist you further. Please feel free to post any questions on the ticket so that the agent can assist you efficiently. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Dear Upwork Team,

I created my profile aproximately 2 weeks ago and verified my emailadress and seem to be stuck on the "Create your Profile "page and I dont get any prompts to add my porfolio, do the readiness test or to verify my identity. 

Please help me to make it possible to start the prosess.

With kind regards,

Paul**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Paul,

I checked your account and it looks like you haven't filled in all the details yet. Please click on the review application button and make sure to review everything and fill in all the details requested. Once everything is complete, you should be able to to see the option to submit your profile for review. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you, I am too exited to get started.

Have a nice day!

I'm also stuck on "Create your profile" page, I have tried a different brower. 

Hi Esmee,

I checked your profile and you have not completed all the details requested. Kindly click on the "Review Application" button at the bottom of the profile creation page. Any section that has not been filled in will be highlighted in red. When I checked, you have not added any information on the "City" section of your profile. Once everything is complete, then it should show you the "Submit Profile for review" button. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same here stucked on "create your profile page", I added city information and clicked review application button, page refreshes and city field gone empty again

Hi Sencer,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
manvi_06
Community Member

Hello, even my account comes back to the select category page when I try to review even after submitting all my details. Please help.

Hi Manvi,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please send us a screenshot of the issue you experience from your end so that we can assist you accordingly? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths