🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Submit Proposal Button Greyed-cannot submit p...
Page options
a57a5d13
Community Member

Submit Proposal Button Greyed-cannot submit proposal

Hi! I'm new in Upwork. I'm about to submit a proposal but the Submit Proposal Button is greyed and cannot submit a proposal.  Thank you very much!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Dessicarl,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
AndreaG

Hi Dessicarl,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
f4a21cbc
Community Member

Hello Support team,

I am also seeing that SUBMIT A PROPOSAL for my account is greyed out.

May I also seek your assistance in reconfiguring my account?

Here is my profile:  https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01bb839fc1e46a21be

Kind regards 

Hi Elmer,

I checked your account and it looks like the "Submit Proposal" button is working. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Please let us know if the issue persists. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
f4a21cbc
Community Member

Thanks Joanne,

I can confirm that I can now see the Submit Proposal button, after logging out then in.

Also the job opportunity sent to me has already expired therefore the button remains grey.

Thanks again for the assistance.

Elmer

Hi Andrea.

Would you kindly help me?

I can't submit a proposal and I don't know why I can't submit.

It was disabled.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Alexei,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble submitting a proposal. I checked with the team and you should have a notification on your account indicating that you need to complete an identity verification process. Otherwise, you should have the "Identity Verification" option when you go to Settings. Please make sure that you complete the process so that you're able to submit proposals.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am facing the same problem but got no solution.

Can you please help me

Hi Nabeel,

A Customer Support Team member will be reaching out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e957efeb
Community Member

I am new to upworks and I have completed my profile to 100% and when I try to apply for a job, I can't wright on the input field, I can't setup the proposal, when I try the cursor turns to red Stop sign, and also I can't submit too the button is gray

Hi Nathan,

Thank you for reaching out. The reason you can't submit proposals is because you are required to verify your identity. Go to your Identity Verification settings page and click on "Start now" to begin the process. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
kondratev95
Community Member

Hey
I can't click submit prosopal because the button is greyed out and inactive.
My profile passed the initial verification, but did not pass the video verification.
I don't have notifications for video verification or other notifications

Hi Dmitriy,

I've just shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

I too hvae joined Upwork today and want to submit on 2 proposals but the 'Submit proposal' button is not working. I cannot find any where, including email , on how to submit verificaiton? Is that the problem?

Thanks

Hi Rustica,

Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? If the issue persists, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Community Member

Yes I have done that
Community Member

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 8.29.55 AM.png

Still cannot submit, this part of the screen looks like it is just loading. I have not been asked to send verification docs yet , nor have secured a contract/job? PLease help!

Hi Rustica,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths