🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submit Proposal Issue
Page options
sonkerpagal
Community Member

Submit Proposal Issue

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

5 REPLIES 5
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Hamza,

I've looked into your account and didn't see any error when trying to send proposals. Before I proceed, could you please check if clearing cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists. Let me know so that I can assist you further.

~ Riri

Hi, I have a similar problem. It seems my account has been approved, but when I try to submit a proposal I just get the "3 things you need to know" message and nothing else happen. The section Find Work > Proposals just keep loading and never shows anything.

Thanks for the attention. Alessandro.

Hi Alessandro, 

I just checked your account but was not able to replicate or find any problems. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit a proposal? If you`re still having problems after this please send me a screenshot from your end via PM. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am experiencing the same issue. After submiting my application,  a pop up window that says "3 things you need to know" is displayed and nothing else happens. The app never goes through.

Hi Matt,

I had a look at your account and your profile is approved, so you should be able to submit your proposals. In case you continue experiencing issues, please let us know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths