cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Submit bugs to upworks.

sethgar
Seth G Member Since: Sep 18, 2017
1 of 4

I found that when selecting the amount of time the job requires, the section about more than 30 hours..., and no matter what I choose, it only saves 30+.  How can I make Upworks aware of this, or have someone tell me what I am doing wrong.  Had 2 people test this.

Thanks,

The Newb

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Seth,

Are you able to edit the existing job? Do you get an error when you try to save a different time commitment setting? Also, could you please try changing it while using a different browser or after clearing cache and cookies?

~ Valeria
Untitled
sethgar
Seth G Member Since: Sep 18, 2017
3 of 4

To answer your questions:

- Can edit the job in all aspects, but only saves as 30+.

- No error, only saves as 30+, no other setting regardless of selection is saved.

- Had a colleague under a diffrent user on a different machine have the same isssue going through the same steps on the same job posting.

Thanks.

kochubei_valeria
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 4

Seth,

We attempted once again to replicate the issue you are experiencing on your account but weren't able to. By editing the job post and switching the time commitment setting, it was also switched on the job posting. Please, try using an incognito window, different browser on your computer or clearing cache and cookies. If the issue still persists, could you please take screenshots or a video of your actions on your job post and send it to the team here.

~ Valeria
Untitled