🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submited Proposals
Page options
georgesawr
Community Member

Submited Proposals

Hi,

I am new to upwork.I have submitted few proposals.How will come to know thant my proposal is approved or whether the it has got approval fro some one lse and this work is no longer 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roshni,

When your proposal is accepted a message room will be created for you and the client. You will be able to discuss the project further directly with the client. If they would like to hire you, they will be able to send you an offer as well. If the job is awarded to another freelancer, you will be able to view this by opening the job post and reviewing the "Activity on this job" section. I would recommend checking out our resources on this Thread and learning more about Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Roshni,

When your proposal is accepted a message room will be created for you and the client. You will be able to discuss the project further directly with the client. If they would like to hire you, they will be able to send you an offer as well. If the job is awarded to another freelancer, you will be able to view this by opening the job post and reviewing the "Activity on this job" section. I would recommend checking out our resources on this Thread and learning more about Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, that's correct.

d173df1a
Community Member

Look for notifications or messages from clients on Upwork. If a client is interested in your proposal, they may send you a message, invite you to an interview, or offer you a contract. You will receive a notification on Upwork and via email when this happens. Make sure to respond quickly and professionally to show your interest and availability.

935d1fa9
Community Member

After submitting a proposal, it will show as "Submitted" in your proposal list. This means your proposal is under consideration by the client.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths