🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Submitted 19 proposals after completing my fi...
Page options
b_marriya
Community Member

Submitted 19 proposals after completing my first two orders successfully at upwork ,but no response

Submitted 19 proposals after completing my first two orders successfully at upwork ,but no response from any client recieved.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bhupinder,

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bhupinder,

I would recommend that you check out these articles from our Hiring Headquarters to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I need a custom solution to my problem. 

Bhupinder M wrote:

I need a custom solution to my problem. 

What do you have in mind? The only thing I can think of - here in Austria we have "Krampus" at the beginning of December. That's a guy who looks really scary and has a wooden broom to hit all the people who have been bad last year. Maybe upwork can send him around to all the clients that didn't hire you, but it sounds a bit unpractical. 

On a more serious note, upwork doesn't run your business, you do. They can't personally help millions of freelancers to get jobs, their role only extends to being the middle-man. What might deter clients from hiring you is that your JSS isn't great, so you need to bring it up a notch. Find some old clients that haven't left feedback, maybe you can convince them to do so. Never ever reply to a bad feedback, it makes you look petty and difficult, and will further alienate clients. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths