🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submitted Wrong Audio MP3 File from Audac...
Page options
javiercampo
Community Member

Submitted Wrong Audio MP3 File from Audacity

Hi everyone,

I want to know how I can replace a proposed mp3 file audio project with the right one?  I do not see any options to do it when I view my submitted proposal.  Another thing is the the connects are already used, I still have many, but I really want to fix this issue.  Please, anyone let me know how you can help me.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Javier,

The only option you have is to withdraw the proposal and submit a new one with the correct file. Withdrawing the proposal would not return the connects you have used however. 

~ Riri

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Javier,

The only option you have is to withdraw the proposal and submit a new one with the correct file. Withdrawing the proposal would not return the connects you have used however. 

~ Riri

Hi Rir A. (Upwork Moderator), Thank you for your advice and solution my problem, I really appreciate it, although I wished I could have gotten my connects back, but I respect the rules, I will try and take a look at them more often.  I will withdraw my proposal and submit a new one with the correct file, lucky I have a lot of connects 🙂

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths