🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submitted a proposal I didn't submit
Page options
kristine3356
Community Member

Submitted a proposal I didn't submit

I just submitted my second proposal on this site. I got a notification saying I couldn't apply to that job because I had already done so. How is that possible? Did my proposal go through? I have a couple of screen shots that show the notification and the only two jobs I applied to. Can someone help me with this?
8 REPLIES 8
kristine3356
Community Member

I guess it would only let me post one. The first one is of the two jobs and this one is the notification that I can't submit a proposal.

Hi Kristine,

You can only submit a job proposal once. You have the option to withdraw the proposal and apply again with a different rate. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

So I only applied to that job once. Is it that I can only apply to one job
at a time? Cause I applied to two different companies.

Yeah because even though I said I only applied for the job once the problem must be that I tried to apply to it again. Which I said originally was not the case. So thanks for nothing.

Hi Kristine,

Could you please send me a PM(click on my name) with the job post link or name so that I can check this further and advice you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mccarlie
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Has any solution been realized?
I see, "A job XXX you submitted a proposal to has been closed" yet I never ever submitted a thing.

Hi Joseph,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mccarlie
Community Member

I appreciate the solution. Thanks much.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths