🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Submitted milestone too early.
Page options
debra_mcgee
Community Member

Submitted milestone too early.

Okay so the guy I'm writing for is super nice and typically supportive but last week there was an issue and I had to redo a bunch of work and he told me not to forget to put that on there to pay me for rewriting them. Well, I turned in my milestone a) without them on there, and b) on Monday when I was supposed to be paid, but he hasn't even been online. I messaged him yesterday and said I hoped he would pay it, but I don't think it was read. Tonight I asked if there is a way we can adjust the amount so I don't even know if he will get to it until next week at which point I'll be a week behind on getting paid too. Ugh. So is there a way I can pull back my milestone for approval so that at the very least when he does get online that particular hurdle has been jumped?

1 REPLY 1
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Debra, 

Unfortunately, there is no way to remove a milestone that has already been submitted. In the future, I would suggest that you only submit a milestone once the right amounts have already been funded, and are already held in Escrow. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths